Questions are in from podcast listeners. Listen in to hear my responses to the following thyroid health questions:
- How important is it to look at all the values in a complete thyroid panel and not only TSH?
- Is 4.5 too high for TSH?
- Would you be alarmed if the TSH number was the only number that was high, and no other negative symptoms were experienced?
- Would you recommend someone with subclinical hypothyroidism use meds?
- What if your TPO antibodies and the rest of your thyroid tests are normal, but your Thyroglobulin Antibodies are through the roof?
- If someone has SIBO and Hashimoto's but seems to tolerate gluten well, do they absolutely need to avoid gluten?
- How could improving my gut health improve my thyroid function?
- Can SIBO lower T3 and sex hormones?
My book Healthy Gut, Healthy You is available at https://drruscio.com/getgutbook
If you're in need of clinical support, please visit https://ruscioinstitute.com
Looking for more? Check out https://drruscio.com/resources