Today we answer listener questions, including:
- Is leaky gut real or is it a theoretical marker?
- Without a functioning thyroid gland, can healing gut issues make a difference in my need for thyroid meds?
- Could the Prep Diet for SIBO tests provoke a false positive?
- Do your probiotics absorb well in the small intestine?
- What is the appropriate probiotic dosage for young children?
- Is NMN (an anti-aging supplement) helpful for IBS?
- Are thyroid supplements like selenium and l-carnitine safe to take with thyroid medication?
- What’s your advice on how to treat Lyme and co-infections if antibiotics and vitamin C don’t work?
- I had great results with a probiotics product, but the results were short-lived. Why?
My book Healthy Gut, Healthy You is available at https://drruscio.com/getgutbook
If you're in need of clinical support, please visit https://ruscioinstitute.com
Looking for more? Check out https://drruscio.com/resources