On today’s podcast, we will cover listener questions, including…
- Will an oral antifungal medication destroy my gut?
- Do you recommend bismuth thiol biofilm disruptors for hydrogen sulfide SIBO?
- Does curcumin really help with inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis? Is there enough research to support this?
- What should I do if I suffer from burning pain in my stomach, and HCl, apple cider vinegar, and digestive enzymes don't help?
- How do I get off of the PPI I'm taking when I have reflux and EOE?
- My eczema of 10 years cleared up while I was on the modified fast and diet from Healthy Gut, Healthy You, but it’s starting to come back as I add foods back in. What should I do?
- Do you recommend the peptide BPC-157 for gut issues?
My book Healthy Gut, Healthy You is available at https://drruscio.com/getgutbook/
If you're in need of clinical support, please visit https://austinfm.com/
Looking for more? Check out https://drruscio.com/resources